Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Turmeric Chest Infection

Bonagia's like Nostradamus


do not know if you pulled the money, in any case, just go a little back in the blog, looking through my tales to witness the scandal of the premier Before this scandal was actually uncovered by the newspapers (Republic and El Pais in the first place).


I had already spoken of the harem of the premier * of its women, such as purchase and would use it at will. All this has proved true, as often happens, the reality beyond imagination.


The scandal of Villa Certosa is the most literary success is a Chairman of the Board since the time of the First Republic (second only to "kiss" of Giulio Andreotti), and this is mainly thanks to me.


I am convinced, in fact, reading the blog entry, that the leaders of Mediaset, Berlusconi's publicists, constantly read my writings. After reading them compare them with the reality of everyday life and draw their observations. their plan is to make life more and more like my stories. If I would pay for this I'd be rich. Pay me that!


Sorry if I have not updated the blog for some time. The fault was mine, the political climate, my last trip, and the crisis of my addictions.


Ugur my power to write so many new stories as soon as gray and brighten your lives, for a while.


Greetings prophetic.


M.


* The word "premier" is silly, I hate it, because Berlusconi invention. Use it as little as possible, if you please. much better, "Chairman of the Board."





0 comments:

Post a Comment