Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Foam Board Art Projects

Ballarò blues.

A Ballarò you can find anything and I needed a kidney. One type shady presentatomi Prime Minister, he told me he could get one. HOW? asked for a little surprised. That did not answer me, but from the look I realized that I would not ask that question. He told me to come back in 2 days, I said I had to hurry: I do not have all that time. OKAY, SEE YOU TOMORROW NIGHT. I went home full of hope and with a little disgusting to me. LIGHTHOUSE OF EVIL TO SAVE SOME PINK, I'ma bastard. But once home, I soon realized that there was something wrong in the right direction. Crumb, our Jack Russell, desperate whining and scraping the output with its sharp claws. PINK! In the room, now used as a clinic for months, my daughter's body lay broken and motionless with his legs spread wide to brazenly show your private parts, very lifeless. Know how fast the time being, at times in Palermo, which runs in front of you eyes and you wonder, but I was a child a few days ago? Instead I was there, with my blue jacket Cotonella, the house in Magnolia Avenue and sad clowns on the walls of Romano Mussolini, the predictable enough to cry for my daughter Rosa, early twenties, certainly nipped one of the many infections in acute renal has suffered in recent years. I am here, in front of me licking my solitude while Crumb tears when I realize someone that they are taking away a kidney for my fault, in exchange for a red Jeep Cherokee. I have to do something, I think. I try to reassemble the body of Rose, her face seems peaceful, then again I'm struck by remorse. I put the leash and run to Ballarò Crumb. Maybe I can still fix it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment