Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stomach Pain , Weeing Alot

Resuttana's blues

If you are born in Resuttana away, throw away their childhood in Africa, you fall in love with a girl via Denmark and try to do well in school to create for you a future and be able to ask her hand for you San Lorenzo's all. For this reason, I was stunned when they told me I had 48 hours to pack up and move out of my house. I did not think much of myself, as Ariane, I'd never be able to see: no one can say that we were together, or I love her. Let's say you are a shy and then the steps to get closer to her long and were diluted in 10 years. But now the time had come to invite you to eat a pizza. I managed to buy a car, I had a job as assistant to biciclettaro Canattella short, I was doing well at night school and exams I thought I would have passed without much difficulty. But now these bikers dressed in black who threatens to have 48 hours to pack up and move out of my house. And my grandmother? What will become of her that is almost blind? No, not good. At this point I asked my boss, the famous cyclist Canattella Toti, advice. He looked me straight in the eye by continuing to lubricate a Shimano. Discuss with UNCLE FOO. I went to his uncle's house Goofy, was a former television presenter from mediumistic qualities which made a living reading tarot cards and horoscopes by the ladies of the neighborhood. He looked at me straight in the eye by continuing to eat pumpkin seeds. FUTTITINNE. I'd recommend. I went home, I cleaned my grandmother and I went to sleep. The next day my boss asked me if I had heard the news. I said no. U SAI RIDERS?. The prime minister had made them disappear and nobody ever knew why. Now I have to go to Arianna. Me I can below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment