by Premier Promises
I burned shoes, boots Prada Marra, pants tailored by one of my tailors. The heat melted the hair of my calf while the people cried to death! DEATH! It is not nice boys Not for nothing. especially after one has become the deck to improve Palermo, I say. The deck, and who made me do? Palermo ingrates! Returning to the first. I felt that I almost lapped the flames, that death of crap, burned in the trash! I thought it was too Palermo die that way ... when you came. Emerging from where you are? It seemed to me that came out of the trash bags. I have not seen it coming. I have not seen it coming. Smoking is already surrounded me, the smell was unbearable. I vomited on the green jacket Cotonella water and this may help the burning rtardare a few precious minutes. Surrounded by smoke already I could see from under the hill. So you you arrived. Small but well-organized. Have you managed to cut the ropes that held me prisoner, and I suppose that must have been difficult because they were heavy and well tied to the pole. I hardly breathed, the smell was choking me but I felt carried by invisible hands. Do not believe it. I never thought to save me in that extreme situation. But I assure you that the prime minister did not forget anyone, be assured that you will be rewarded. In fact tell me things you want from me? Do not be afraid, whatever you say I will answer to, not for nothing are the Premier! What? Want a family? Well, as requested, and strange, but okay. I am the premier, I will find you a family! You a promise.
0 comments:
Post a Comment