Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Should I Use Expediate Or Expedite

Welcome

The heaps of garbage mountains look like colorful, jagged, smooth. We do not live with our parents. We do not conceal most of their parents. Someone, but it is as if they had them. We have been abandoned, many of us have fled, like Nello, who never speaks, but talk about his scars in the back. Yeah. You can also run away from their parents if the parents are bad. I miss my father and mother, but now I have 9 years, almost 10, and I know on my own. We fled from the institution a few months. I stayed with Iole is because my girlfriend, and takes care of me. Then gradually joined in, and others. Now we are twenty and I'm sure someone else will join us. There is a child that spying on us from afar, I think he is scared or shy, but will eventually come. Will be hungry to do so decide, as for all. In herd is easier to survive.
I said. We Campania rummaging through the waste, more than anything else. We manage to collect enough to get by and sometimes even more so. We busted sniffing solvents and paints. We are not interested fine clothes or cleaning, and we are children of those things we do not care. We want to remain free and do what we please. The garbage is our wealth.
Iole shakes my hand, help me to climb the mountain. Is bigger than me and also developed, but it is my girlfriend. LOOK WHO I FOUND. Says Nello. It's strange because it is the first time he opens his mouth since he is joined us. Holds a leather ball, white and red. Brand New. I sniff the plastic bag that I carry around, full of silver paint. NOW DO THE TEAMS. The sun heats up the garbage and the stench is unbearable. I itchy hair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment