After a bit of silence (almost two months) I decided to upload a new version of LightDS.
For those who had not tried it yet, LightDS is (to quote my old post)
LightDS Lights is simply the game (I think it is more known as "the play of lights" or "the play of lights") brought on ds.
The goal is simple: we must turn off all the lights, but the difficulty is that each button has no effect on the adjacent buttons.
What's new in this version are not many, since for a long time I stopped actively interested in programming.
And here, as always, the changelog:
- start the lights are on / off randomly
- Pressing START now the game is restarted with no problem.
- some improvements to the code, which brings nothing to the end user
- Other possible small changes that I forgot: p
The only real noticeable change is in the lights start random, ie there will be more all the lights on, but some lights will be turned off (randomly at every boot / reset)
Although late, I would like to thank DJGG, the man who inspired this homebrew.
It all started by the memory of an application created in VB6 that he carried this PC gaming, then I am starting from this memory I brought light on the DS.
Lights for PC you can find it here: http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=70803&lngWid=1
Ps I finally discovered that you can win this game without cheating! I succeeded twice, while my friend only.
As in the previous version, this version of the code is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike.
Download NDS
Download Source
This work is published under a Creative Commons License
0 comments:
Post a Comment