Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bio Essence,face Slimming

SPINOSA FREEDOM '

davveo I realize that is all there.
find himself.
Or better rediscover the pleasure of being themselves. Here's what I've done these two days. I started with the idea to dedicate only two days of quiet, to myself, pause in the rush and routine of everyday life. But deep down I was hoping to find something lost, but I'd forgotten the name.
No take me long, only to break down prejudices, whatever they were. Also on myself. I rediscovered what I had forgotten. Meet new people, their stories, being together and also share the work, as if it were a form of participation and sharing that has a form of therapy, cathartic for me. I am the thoughts away. It makes me feel good. Then nature, clean air, the campaign will do the rest. Not to mention the excitement of revealing fears, dreams, hidden sensitive side, to understand yourself and who you are dealing with.
So vote absolutely positive beyond all expectations, by which time perhaps expecting riassaggire taste, but I did not know exactly what to look for.
I hope to have the strength to go and boast of not re-forgetting, or rather to continue to follow what they are, without first clip the wings just think of an adventure or anything. Maybe so I can find myself. And maybe make me visible again from time to those who can no longer see me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment