Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wella Koleston Hair Colour Dark Brown Chart

ASIAAA!

Every trip to Asia upsets me, change me inside, disrupts my certainties, fire, explosion, scare.
I spent 3 weeks in another planet, a stranger in a strange land, and it was beautiful. Unique
my fellow travelers Moreno and my Leica, opposite the top of my (sometimes boring) mediocrity. Volcanic steep and the first since the second silent and reliable.
I've been to Bangkok, Krabi, Phuket and Phi Phi island in Manila, Calbayog City, Almagro, Tacloban, Ormoc and Cebu. I lived in a bamboo hut with a family of eight people, I ate sea urchins with a strange tuber called balanhoi, I drank rum Philippines on a boat in the middle of the reef, I saw jellyfish as big as my desk and received a bite from a monkey.
The South East Asia has changed me forever.
is not just about what I did or I've seen, is something much deeper.
The realization that there is a way of life in the world and go about things completely different and something that calls into question every certainty.
This was a final journey.
I know. Will always remain in Palermo, I'd stay on the Moon and I could not write anywhere else, but now I'm a Palermo different angle I would say, and perhaps fish-eye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment