Sabrina
tried to dodge the blows to protect your teeth, now in Palermo, in the midst of the riot is not easy to find a dentist. Creche to protect your teeth because the nerve by a big pain, but no less great and less painful than trying my heart now. I saw Sabrina. My Sabrina, and she was naked, beautiful naked with other women of the premier up in the huge villa of San Martino. It was she who first recognized. I, after all this time, a wreck of a man. In addition to a wheelchair, still under the influence of opiates, which should have led to death. The rest is even more strange and incredible. I who stand up in colorful room, in front of the prime minister incredulously, Sabrina who hugs me and covers me with his bare skin and the smell of dirty whore that is mixed with the smell of saliva of the other girls, I kiss Sabrina - is stronger than she - and her kiss that tastes like tears. Deep tears, bitter tears of remorse, bitter tears as bitter orange, thirsty for my language. Then you will press the angry bad. GENIUS OR NOT THAT I cut it in pieces. I forcibly taken by Sabrina. I fill the barrel. I think at the time. In the time since we met. It seems to me a little, in fact, a short time, but another life, not mine. The Premier slaps Sabrina, a bite on the neck, fierce. Take him away! DO NOT WANT TO SEE MORE! Shout to Franz and the other comrades. And here I find myself out here, with the bitter cold of San Martino and a cold drizzle, and my friends like them without mercy. You ruined it! Piagniucola Franz. I only think about her, they do not understand? If they kill me makes me a pleasure.
0 comments:
Post a Comment