Thursday, November 12, 2009

How To Ride A Plastic Sled



Many say that the best minds to grow in pain, in distress. Well it may seem strange but after months of absence I began to write after a terrible sitting at the dentist.
My first time, my first anesthesia, to which were added two of her friends.
And then I felt the other way, I thought of things to do, I looked at the ceiling ... Complete them stonatae relaxed (mentally because physically I was the thesis of the neck muscles more than ever, the saliva which exceeded due to a poor apprentice dentist a little distracted, the hairy stuff in his mouth, several tubes in his mouth, and stuff that I opened my mouth like the Silence of the Lambs (the dentist said it is strong stuff, I think fate was also a photo !!!)).
Eventually I left the dentist that I felt Bossi with half a paralysis of the face and hungry as a wolf can not meet in order not to end up "an old man with stroke" (words of my dentist). Next
settin next appointment.
and maybe the next post? Unless other painful moments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment